- Lot: 1.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 89 days on Zillow
- Views: 20,187 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2003 for $1,925,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Features \ Patio, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Inground, Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ Stucco, Features \ Aquatic Activities, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Gardens, Features \ Historic \ Antique, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Sprinkler System, Features \ Library, Features \ Wine Cellar, Features \ Acreage, Features \ Security System, Features \ Mountain, Features \ Privacy, Features \ Storage Area, Features \ Jogging \ Biking Path, Features \ eGallery Listing, Features \ Privacy Fence, Features \ Exercise Area, Features \ Outdoor, Features \ Marble Countertop, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Biking, Features \ Area Climbing, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ QC Approved Listing
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,308 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 00718108
- Zillow Home ID: 19241714
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $2.2-6.5M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94960 home values will rise 3.7% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for San Anselmo as a whole. Among 94960 homes, this home is 307% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 31.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% greater than in San Anselmo, and 75.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94960 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Anselmo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94960 home values.
|600 Redwood Rd San Anselmo, CA||$3.27M||6||4||5,076|
|307 Oak Ave San Anselmo, CA||$1.49M||3||2.5||2,676|
|344 Oak Ave San Anselmo, CA||$1.78M||3||3||2,420|
|299 Oak Ave San Anselmo, CA||$1.93M||4||3||3,200|
|305 Oak Ave San Anselmo, CA||$1.36M||4||3||--|
|701 Redwood Rd San Anselmo, CA||$851K||3||1||1,123|
|190 Melville Ave San Anselmo, CA||$1.5M||3||2||2,281|
|295 Oak Ave San Anselmo, CA||$1.95M||6||3.5||2,900|
|677 Redwood Rd San Anselmo, CA||$2.88M||4||4||4,000|
|723 Redwood Rd San Anselmo, CA||$793K||2||1||1,006|
|348 Oak Ave San Anselmo, CA||$2.7M||5||3.5||3,889|
|303 Oak Ave San Anselmo, CA||$1.83M||2||3||2,427|
|375 Oak Ave San Anselmo, CA||$1.59M||3||3||2,200|
|25 Idalia Ct San Anselmo, CA||$1.45M||5||2||2,223|
|600 Redwood Rd San Anselmo, CA||$3.54M||6||4||5,491|
|739 Redwood Rd San Anselmo, CA||$1.63M||3||2||2,445|
|175 Melville Ave San Anselmo, CA||$924K||2||1.5||1,370|
|371 Oak Ave San Anselmo, CA||$1.53M||3||3.5||1,947|
|183 Oak Ave San Anselmo, CA||$1.28M||3||2.5||1,958|
|190 Oak Ave San Anselmo, CA||$1.65M||2||2.5||2,869|
Nearby Schools in San Anselmo
Sir Francis Drake High (assigned)9-120.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!