- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 35 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,341 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $383,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $184
- MLS #: 506847
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- External Amenities \ Covered Patio(s), External Amenities \ Sprinkler\Drip, External Amenities \ Landscaping, Building \ None, Kitchen Features \ Electric, Dining Room Features \ Formal, Garage\Carport \ Garage - 2 Car, Garage\Carport \ Attached, Mobile Home Type \ None, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction \ Stucco, Pet Privileges \ Domestics, Location \ View, Location \ Red Rock, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Heating \ Heat Pump, Utilities Included \ Telephone, Utilities Included \ Private Water, Utilities Included \ Electricity, Utilities Included \ Individual Meter, Flood Zone \ Non Flood Zone, Views \ Red Rocks\Boulders, Floors \ Carpet, Floors \ Tile, Special Conditions \ N\A, Internal Amenities \ Smoke Detector, Internal Amenities \ Central Vacuum, Internal Amenities \ Garage Door Opener, How Warranty \ Seller Pays, Handicap Features \ None, Basement \ None, Road Access \ Paved, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Living Room Features \ Cathedral Ceiling, Master Bedroom \ With Bath, Floor Plan \ Open\Modern, Foundation \ Slab, Status \ Active, Sub-Type \ Residential, Other Rooms \ None, Fireplace \ Wood Burning FP, On-Site Water Trtmnt \ Conventional Septic, Parking \ Off Street, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer\Dryer, Levels \ Single Level, Water Heater \ Electric, External Amenities \ Fenced Backyard, Roof Matrials \ Comp Shingle, Appliances Included \ Range\Oven, Heating \ Forced - Electric, SqFt Source \ Appraiser, External Amenities \ Gutters, External Amenities \ Dog Run, Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Road Maintenance \ County Maintained, Road Access \ County, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Water Softener, Living Room Features \ Ceiling Fan, Master Bedroom \ Walk in Closet, External Amenities \ Storm Gutters, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Style \ Ranch, Irrigation \ Underground Pipe, Association Fees \ Other - See Remarks
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,079 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 40532090
- Zillow Home ID: 8771017
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $315-490K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 86351 home values will increase 2.4% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Sedona as a whole. Among 86351 homes, this home is 15.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 86351, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.9% greater than in Sedona, and 6.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 86351 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sedona.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86351 home values.
|65 Ridgecrest Dr Sedona, AZ||$514K||3||2.75||2,279|
|365 Raintree Rd Sedona, AZ||$462K||3||3||2,340|
|270 Raintree Rd Sedona, AZ||$574K||3||3||2,420|
|35 Ridgecrest Dr Sedona, AZ||$337K||--||--||1,445|
|95 Ridgecrest Dr Sedona, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|295 Raintree Rd Sedona, AZ||$562K||3||3.75||2,787|
|325 Raintree Rd Sedona, AZ||$340K||3||2||1,584|
|275 Raintree Rd Sedona, AZ||$614K||--||--||2,569|
|320 Raintree Rd Sedona, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|80 Ridgecrest Dr Sedona, AZ||$362K||--||--||1,579|
|360 Raintree Rd Sedona, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|125 Ridgecrest Dr Sedona, AZ||$416K||2||2||2,001|
|260 Raintree Rd Sedona, AZ||$297K||--||--||1,032|
|15 Ridgecrest Dr Sedona, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|265 Raintree Rd Sedona, AZ||$316K||--||--||1,420|
|140 Ridgecrest Dr Sedona, AZ||--||--||--||--|
|40 Ridgecrest Dr Sedona, AZ||$509K||--||--||2,796|
|140 Quail Hollow Dr Sedona, AZ||$564K||3||3||2,700|
|380 Raintree Rd Sedona, AZ||$520K||--||--||2,657|
|100 Quail Hollow Dr Sedona, AZ||$427K||--||--||2,184|
Nearby Schools in Sedona
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!