- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 83 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,831 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $125,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- MLS #: 277660
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- AppliancesAndEquip \ Dishwasher, AppliancesAndEquip \ Disposal, AppliancesAndEquip \ Microwave, AppliancesAndEquip \ Ceiling Fan(s), AppliancesAndEquip \ Smoke Detector(s), Cooling Features \ Central Electric, Dining \ Formal, Driveway \ Concrete, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplaces \ 1, FloorCoverings \ Carpet, FloorCoverings \ Tile, InteriorFeatures \ Entrance-Foyer, InteriorFeatures \ Kitchen Island, InteriorFeatures \ Pantry, InteriorFeatures \ Walls-Sheetrock, LandDescription \ Trees, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Office Status \ - Active, OtherRooms \ Bonus Room, Source of Measurement \ Assessor, Style \ 1.5 Story, TermsOfSale \ Cash, TermsOfSale \ Conventional, TermsOfSale \ FHA\VA, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Porch, Heating Features \ Central Gas, Inside City Limits Y\N \ Yes, Utilities \ Public Utilities, AppliancesAndEquip \ Vent Hood, Dining \ Breakfast Bar, ExteriorFeatures \ Workshop, Fencing \ Partial Fencing, GarageAndCarport \ Carport-2 Car Attached, LandDescription \ Corner Lot, Style \ Traditional, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ In Living Room, Foundation Type \ Woodraised, ExteriorFeatures \ Storage Shed, Garages \ 0, FloorCoverings \ Laminate, FireplaceRealAndDecor \ Gas Logs, ExteriorFeatures \ Porch, InteriorFeatures \ Counters - Ceramic, ExteriorAndConst \ Wood, Cooling Features \ Wall\Window Unit(s), GarageAndCarport \ Side Entry, ExteriorFeatures \ Breezeway, ExteriorFeatures \ Wrap Around Porch
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Foundation type: Footing
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0100-00-315-001-0-001-00
- Zillow Home ID: 86111175
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $100-171K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|300 W Washington Ave Mcalester, OK||$79K||4||2.5||--|
|310 W Washington Ave Mcalester, OK||$43K||3||1||1,172|
|303 W Carl Albert Pkwy Mcalester, OK||$63K||3||2||1,749|
|314 W Washington Ave Mcalester, OK||$43K||3||1||1,092|
|219 W Carl Albert Pkwy Mcalester, OK||$53K||3||2||1,548|
|305 W Washington Ave Mcalester, OK||$50K||3||1||1,380|
|228 W Washington Ave Mcalester, OK||$81K||3||2||2,083|
|301 W Washington Ave Mcalester, OK||$47K||3||1||1,380|
|318 W Washington Ave Mcalester, OK||$47K||3||1||1,344|
|319 W Washington Ave Mcalester, OK||$44K||2||1||968|
|304 W Adams Ave Mcalester, OK||$42K||3||1||884|
|308 W Adams Ave Mcalester, OK||$46K||3||2||1,274|
|310 W Adams Ave Mcalester, OK||$45K||3||1.5||1,200|
|227 W Washington Ave Mcalester, OK||--||Studio||--||--|
|314 W Adams Ave Mcalester, OK||$46K||3||1||1,340|
|222 W Carl Albert Pkwy Mcalester, OK||$72K||3||3||1,332|
|112 N B St Mcalester, OK||$41K||3||1||1,046|
|320 W Adams Ave Mcalester, OK||$46K||3||1||1,399|
|226 W Adams Ave Mcalester, OK||$53K||4||2||1,547|
|329 W Washington Ave Mcalester, OK||$130K||4||3||2,410|
Nearby Schools in McAlester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.