- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3000 Hillside Ave, Dayton, OH 454292 beds, 2 baths, 1,172 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,961 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 432 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,172 sqft
- Lot depth: 124
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: N64 00311 0022
- Zillow Home ID: 35026144
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3000 Hillside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kettering market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Kettering, and 43.3% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 45429 home values.
- 3008 Hillside Ave Dayton, OH$132K421,638
- 410 W Dorothy Ln Dayton, OH$188K53.52,688
- 3016 Hillside Ave Dayton, OH$146K41.51,118
- 3024 Hillside Ave Dayton, OH$138K321,362
- 3032 Hillside Ave Dayton, OH$144K31.51,200
- 3019 Fairmont Ave Dayton, OH$150K331,472
- 3025 Fairmont Ave Dayton, OH$134K421,666
- 3007 Fairmont Ave Dayton, OH$141K31.51,217
- 3031 Fairmont Ave Dayton, OH$132K311,331
- W Dorothy Ln Dayton, OH--------
- 3037 Fairmont Ave Dayton, OH$144K321,433
- 3017 Hillside Ave Kettering, OH$103K311,192
- 3025 Hillside Ave Dayton, OH$139K31.51,134
- 400 W Dorothy Ln Dayton, OH$150K411,922
- 3043 Fairmont Ave Dayton, OH$150K31.51,932
- 3033 Hillside Ave Dayton, OH$119K321,773
- 3056 Hillside Ave Kettering, OH$144K41.51,606
- 3041 Hillside Ave Dayton, OH$129K21.51,079
- 3049 Hillside Ave Kettering, OH$114K211,418
- 3064 Hillside Ave Dayton, OH$138K321,298
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.