- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3000 N Shadynook Way, Oklahoma City, OK 731414 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $90,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 768 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 290
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 159669720
- Zillow Home ID: 22008699
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3000 N Shadynook Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73141 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.1% higher than in Midwest City, and 49.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73141 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Midwest City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73141 home values.
- 2912 N Shadynook Way Oklahoma City, OK$44K321,166
- 2911 N Trosper Dr Oklahoma City, OK$60K311,344
- 3001 N Trosper Dr Oklahoma City, OK$43K21640
- 2909 N Trosper Dr Oklahoma City, OK$44K211,024
- 3005 N Trosper Dr Oklahoma City, OK$50K311,162
- 2905 N Trosper Dr Oklahoma City, OK$38K21840
- 3009 N Trosper Dr Oklahoma City, OK$41K21870
- 2815 N Trosper Dr Oklahoma City, OK$57K221,016
- 3017 N Trosper Dr Oklahoma City, OK$37K21864
- 2811 N Trosper Dr Oklahoma City, OK$60K31936
- 2809 N Trosper Dr Oklahoma City, OK$50K21828
- 2909 N Shadynook Way Oklahoma City, OK$81K31.51,636
Nearby Schools in Midwest City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.