3000 Twana Dr, Des Moines, IA 503103 beds, 1 bath, 992 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $138,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 528 sqft
- Add'l Green Features \ No,Air Conditioning \ Central,Assn. Fee Y/N \ No,Basement Description \ Partial,Dining Room \ Eat In Kitchen,Driveway \ Concrete,ENERGY STAR qualified new home \ No,Exterior \ Brick,Exterior \ Frame,Family Room \ 1st Floor,Foundation \ Concrete Block,Garage \ 2 Detached,Geo/Solar Thermal Y/N \ No,Heat \ Gas Forced Air,Heat Source \ Natural,HERS Rating \ No,How To Show \ Appointment Only,IDX Display Address \ Yes,Included Items \ Dishwasher,Included Items \ Microwave,Included Items \ Refrigerator,Included Items \ Stove,Interior Features \ Drapes/Curtains (All),Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors,Interior Features \ Smoke Detector,Interior Features \ Tile,Interior Features \ Vinyl,LEED for Homes Y/N \ No,Natl Assoc of Home Builders \ No,Property Class \ Residential,PropType \ Residential,REO \ No,Sell Disclose \ Yes,Sewer \ City,Solar \ No,Status \ Active,Street Feature \ Concrete,Street Type \ DRIVE,Street Type RL \ DRIVE,Style \ Ranch,Terms Available \ Cash,Terms Available \ Conventional,Terms Available \ Fha,Terms Available \ Va,Trim \ Oak,Water \ City,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 992 sqft
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 10003871000000
- Zillow Home ID: 801474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3000 Twana Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower Beaver market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 23.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.1% less than in Des Moines, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lower Beaver home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Beaver home values.
- 3004 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$123K311,328
- 3008 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$114K311,020
- 2992 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$165K32.51,433
- 3001 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$144K31923
- 3005 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$135K321,214
- 2997 Merced Dr Des Moines, IA$195K321,285
- 3009 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$122K311,060
- 3012 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$136K311,241
- 4604 Sawyers Dr Des Moines, IA$162K32.51,562
- 2988 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$108K32.51,440
- 2988 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$168K32.51,440
- 3000 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA$140K31.51,120
- 3013 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$124K311,037
- 4608 Sawyers Dr Des Moines, IA$187K331,500
- 3004 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA$134K31988
- 2993 Merced Dr Des Moines, IA$187K32.51,472
- 3016 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$135K31.5960
- 3008 Bel Aire Rd Des Moines, IA$117K21914
- 2984 Twana Dr Des Moines, IA$167K32.51,472
- 4616 Sawyers Dr Des Moines, IA$194K43.51,572
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!