- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3000 W Coulter St # 3006, Philadelphia, PA 191295 beds, 3,490 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2008 for $800,000
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,490 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 146
- Parcel #: 383060610
- Zillow Home ID: 10383550
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3000 W Coulter Street # 3006
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Falls market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74% lower than in Philadelphia, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help East Falls home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Falls home values.
- 3008-3010 W Coulter St 3010 Philadelphia, PA$472K7--2,620
- 3005 Midvale Ave Philadelphia, PA$451K412,500
- 3001-3003 Midvale Ave Philadelphia, PA$470K412,817
- 3007-3011 Midvale Ave Philadelphia, PA$466K412,580
- 3815 Stokley St Philadelphia, PA$647K5--4,500
- 3015 Midvale Ave Philadelphia, PA$358K411,754
- 3012-3014 W Coulter St Philadelphia, PA$562K5--3,070
- 3830-3834 The Oak Rd Philadelphia, PA$597K9--4,310
- 2937 Midvale Ave Philadelphia, PA$499K413,300
- 3017 Midvale Ave Philadelphia, PA$372K62.51,754
- 3019 Midvale Ave Philadelphia, PA$406K412,375
- 3016-3018 W Coulter St Philadelphia, PA$690K6--3,180
- 3030 Midvale Ave # 3036 Philadelphia, PA$501K413,360
- 3810 The Oak Rd Philadelphia, PA$556K4--3,046
- 2931 Midvale Ave Philadelphia, PA$567K552,828
- 3840 The Oak Rd Philadelphia, PA$548K4--3,200
- 3021-3023 Midvale Ave Philadelphia, PA$451K432,164
- 3826 The Oak Rd Philadelphia, PA$549K4--2,460
- 3021 W Coulter St Philadelphia, PA$484K53.53,000
- 3006 Midvale Ave Philadelphia, PA$444K642,560
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292