- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3000 Wisteria Ave, Baltimore, MD 212142 baths, 1,472 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,688 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2005 for $83,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 720 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,472 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 5773 030
- Zillow Home ID: 36582537
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3000 Wisteria Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Glenham-Belford, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.1% lower than in Baltimore, and 93.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Glenham-Belford home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenham-Belford home values.
- 3002 Wisteria Ave Baltimore, MD$146K--11,563
- 5529 Harford Rd Baltimore, MD$117KStudio--800
- 3009 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$224K----3,508
- Bayonne Ave Baltimore, MD$181K--2.51,734
- Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$112K--11,728
- 5510 Harford Rd Baltimore, MD$138K21--
- 5505 Richard Ave Baltimore, MD--211,832
- 5507 Richard Ave Baltimore, MD$152K--2.52,292
- Gibbons Ave Baltimore, MD$189K--21,754
- Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$124K--11,530
- 5509 Richard Ave Baltimore, MD$157K421,964
- 3006 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$162K--11,152
- 3015 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$162K12--
- 3011 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$212K--21,890
- 3008 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$164K--21,164
- 3031 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$113K11--
- 3010 Evergreen Ave Baltimore, MD$157K--11,074
- 3014 Hamilton Ave Baltimore, MD$146K--22,134
- 5425 Harford Rd Baltimore, MD$121K------
- 5500 Arabia Ave Baltimore, MD$164K--1.51,925
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.