3001 30th St, Des Moines, IA 503102 beds, 1 bath, 716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $122,500
- Parking: 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 716 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 08000178000000
- Zillow Home ID: 788768
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3001 30th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Prospect Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 103.7% higher than in Des Moines, and 182% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Prospect Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Prospect Park home values.
- 3005 30th St Des Moines, IA$94K321,456
- 2929 30th St Des Moines, IA$69K21720
- 2927 30th St Des Moines, IA$74K21832
- 2908 Adams Ave Des Moines, IA$62K21837
- 2901 Adams Ave Des Moines, IA$63K11565
- 2925 30th St Des Moines, IA$84K21917
- 2900 Boston Ave Des Moines, IA$90K21768
- 2906 Adams Ave Des Moines, IA$57K21675
- 2915 30th St Des Moines, IA$129K321,303
- 2904 Adams Ave Des Moines, IA$68K21925
- 2927 30th St # 0 Des Moines, IA$72K------
- 3012 30th St Des Moines, IA$159K411,669
- 2900 Adams Ave Des Moines, IA$111K--11,461
- 2828 Boston Ave Des Moines, IA$121K421,920
- 3020 30th St Des Moines, IA$135K311,272
- 2819 Adams Ave Des Moines, IA$102K31.51,064
- 3016 30th St Des Moines, IA$117K321,318
- 2901 Boston Ave Des Moines, IA$114K21817
- 2901 30th St Des Moines, IA$92K211,122
- 2816 Adams Ave Des Moines, IA$117K311,166
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.