3001 Bedford Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11210
Sold on 6/11/12: $900,000
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:4 baths
- Multi Family:3,510 sq ft
- Lot:4,000 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $900,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID30751005
- Last Remodel Year1920
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width40
- Parcel #075710017
- Days on Zillow642
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,064,740||$916K – $1.26M||-$12,595||$303||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,775/mo||$1.4K – $4.2K/mo||-$61||$0.79||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Midwood home values will rise 6.4% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for New York as a whole. Among Midwood homes, this home is valued 55.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Midwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.1% less than in New York, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Midwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midwood home values.
Neighborhood for 3001 Bedford Avenue
- 3007 Bedford Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.02M----2,918
- 2995 Bedford Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.28M----4,716
- 3009 Bedford Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.02M----3,052
- 2991 Bedford Ave Brooklyn, NY$997K----3,144
- 3017 Bedford Ave Brooklyn, NY$969K----3,052
- 868 E 26th St Brooklyn, NY$1.11M----3,160
- 864 E 26th St Brooklyn, NY$1.01M----3,160
- 872 E 26th St Brooklyn, NY$470K----1,152
- 2989 Bedford Ave Brooklyn, NY$926K72.55,000
- 874 E 26th St Brooklyn, NY$674K----2,320
- 858 E 26th St Brooklyn, NY$1M----3,160
- 876 E 26th St Brooklyn, NY$481K----1,152
- 2981 Bedford Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.01M----3,144
- 878 E 26th St Brooklyn, NY$484K----1,152
- 854 E 26th St Brooklyn, NY$1.26M----4,587
- 880 E 26th St Brooklyn, NY$505K----1,152
- 2505 Avenue I Brooklyn, NY$1.12M----3,405
- 2511 Avenue I # I Brooklyn, NY$2.31M----9,400
- 882 E 26th St Brooklyn, NY$494K----1,152
- 850 E 26th St Brooklyn, NY$1.29M----4,875
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005