- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3001 Central Ave, Dubuque, IA 520014 beds, 3 baths, 2,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $110,000
- Price/sqft: $42
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 440 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,624 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 1014232031
- Zillow Home ID: 50158631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3001 Central Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 131.6% greater than in Dubuque, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52001 home values.
- 3015 Central Ave Dubuque, IA$89K31.51,066
- 3029 Central Ave Dubuque, IA$64K221,104
- 61 W 30th St Dubuque, IA$105K321,641
- 3063 Central Ave Dubuque, IA$124K521,738
- 3030 Lemon St Dubuque, IA$97K21860
- 3034 Lemon St Dubuque, IA$123K51.51,759
- 3030 Central Ave Dubuque, IA$150K322,562
- 2996 Central Ave Dubuque, IA$129K221,428
- 3065 Central Ave Dubuque, IA$104K31.51,084
- 3042 Central Ave Dubuque, IA$137K432,646
- 3040 Lemon St Dubuque, IA$92K31784
- 3046 Central Ave Dubuque, IA$66K21964
- 2980 Central Ave Dubuque, IA$89K21832
- 3060 Central Ave Dubuque, IA$80K321,355
- 3044 Lemon St Dubuque, IA$107K21.5952
- 3019 White St Dubuque, IA$86K321,258
- 3066 Central Ave Dubuque, IA$123K421,952
- 2997 White St Dubuque, IA$102K311,066
- 3050 Lemon St Dubuque, IA$66K21979
- 3084 Central Ave Dubuque, IA$91K21992
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!