3001 Comly Rd, Philadelphia, PA 191543 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $103,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Finished basement
- Parking: 0 space
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 662481300
- Zillow Home ID: 10584092
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3001 Comly Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Torresdale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63% less than in Philadelphia, and 59.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Torresdale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Torresdale home values.
- 3003 Comly Rd Philadelphia, PA$165K311,440
- 3005 Comly Rd Philadelphia, PA$165K311,440
- 3007 Comly Rd Philadelphia, PA$157K311,440
- 3009 Comly Rd Philadelphia, PA$156K311,440
- 3011 Comly Rd Philadelphia, PA$157K311,440
- 3012 Derry Ter Philadelphia, PA$155K311,380
- 3014 Derry Ter Philadelphia, PA$169K31.51,380
- 3013 Comly Rd Philadelphia, PA$167K311,440
- 3010 Derry Ter Philadelphia, PA$156K311,380
- 3016 Derry Ter Philadelphia, PA$165K311,380
- 3008 Derry Ter Philadelphia, PA$165K311,380
- 3015 Comly Rd Philadelphia, PA$165K311,440
- 3017 Comly Rd Philadelphia, PA$165K311,440
- 3018 Derry Ter Philadelphia, PA$169K311,380
- 3019 Comly Rd Philadelphia, PA$177K31.51,440
- 3006 Derry Ter Philadelphia, PA$158K311,380
- 3021 Comly Rd Philadelphia, PA$165K311,440
- 3020 Derry Ter Philadelphia, PA$156K311,380
- 3023 Comly Rd Philadelphia, PA$165K311,440
- 3022 Derry Ter Philadelphia, PA$156K311,380
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292