3001 E 8th St, Des Moines, IA 503162 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,650 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $57,500
- Price/sqft: $60
- Parking: 440 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 11006386000000
- Zillow Home ID: 813883
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3001 E 8th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 50.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 62.2% greater than in Des Moines, and 137.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 3007 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$82K221,065
- 3011 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$86K411,444
- 812 Hull Ave Des Moines, IA$52K21768
- 3015 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$88K21843
- 807 Hull Ave Des Moines, IA$96K21870
- 803 Hull Ave Des Moines, IA$95K21988
- 811 Hull Ave Des Moines, IA$83K21808
- 737 Hull Ave Des Moines, IA$86K521,627
- 816 Hull Ave Des Moines, IA$53K21768
- 3019 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$79K311,169
- 3004 Wright St Des Moines, IA$119K421,686
- 817 Hull Ave Des Moines, IA$93K21983
- 735 Hull Ave Des Moines, IA$98K421,690
- 3000 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$70K21804
- 3010 Wright St Des Moines, IA$59K21964
- 3004 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$82K22840
- 3021 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$95K31898
- 820 Hull Ave Des Moines, IA$60K21768
- 3008 E 8th St Des Moines, IA$95K411,709
- 821 Hull Ave Des Moines, IA$73K321,241
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292