A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,494 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $825,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $427
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Other
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Separate Unit/ Apartment, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Insert, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Granite, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Freezer, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,931 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 501 150506200
- Zillow Home ID: 25011500
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $700-905K.
Market guideZillow predicts Centerville home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 3.2% rise for Fremont as a whole. Among Centerville homes, this home is valued 49% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Centerville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.3% greater than in Fremont, and 6.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Centerville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Centerville home values.
|3005 Eggers Dr Fremont, CA||$838K||4||2||2,045|
|38175 Paseo Padre Ct Fremont, CA||$868K||3||2.5||2,106|
|38165 Paseo Padre Ct Fremont, CA||$989K||--||--||2,565|
|3009 Eggers Dr Fremont, CA||$1.14M||5||4||3,518|
|3006 Eggers Dr Fremont, CA||$767K||3||2.5||1,794|
|3000 Eggers Dr Fremont, CA||$755K||3||2||1,572|
|3012 Eggers Dr Fremont, CA||$770K||3||2.5||1,794|
|38155 Paseo Padre Ct Fremont, CA||$913K||3||2.5||2,218|
|2990 Ethel St Fremont, CA||$686K||3||2||1,389|
|38196 Eggers Ct Fremont, CA||$903K||4||2||2,361|
|3018 Eggers Dr Fremont, CA||$692K||3||2||1,500|
|38190 Eggers Ct Fremont, CA||$704K||3||2||1,576|
|38184 Martha Ave Fremont, CA||$865K||3||2||1,791|
|2930 Ethel St Fremont, CA||$717K||4||2||1,647|
|38215 Paseo Padre Pkwy Fremont, CA||$794K||4||2.5||1,794|
|38145 Paseo Padre Ct Fremont, CA||$990K||3||2.5||2,590|
|3024 Eggers Dr Fremont, CA||$760K||3||2.5||1,794|
|38184 Eggers Ct Fremont, CA||$704K||3||2||1,576|
|38186 Ashford Way Fremont, CA||$781K||4||3||1,794|
|38160 Eggers Ct Fremont, CA||$646K||3||2||1,760|
Nearby Schools in Fremont
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!