3001 Geddes Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 481045 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,478 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1854
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $755,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,478 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 266
- Lot width: 122
- Parcel #: 090927402014
- Zillow Home ID: 24700209
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3001 Geddes Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48104 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% greater than in Ann Arbor, and 23.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48104 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ann Arbor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48104 home values.
- 3005 Geddes Ave Ann Arbor, MI$584K42.52,186
- 2995 Appleway Ann Arbor, MI$1.26M54.53,911
- 2739 Appleway Ann Arbor, MI$640K--63,084
- 3007 Geddes Ave Ann Arbor, MI$616K532,255
- 3000 Geddes Ave Ann Arbor, MI$554K64.54,994
- 2727 Appleway Ann Arbor, MI$505K------
- 2998 Geddes Ave Ann Arbor, MI$493K--22,201
- 3011 Geddes Ave Ann Arbor, MI$1.05M43.53,385
- 428 Onaway Pl Ann Arbor, MI$580K------
- 3010 Geddes Ave Ann Arbor, MI$720K32.52,464
- 3009 Geddes Ave Ann Arbor, MI$532K32.12,379
- 422 Huntington Pl Ann Arbor, MI$779K33.52,590
- 3006 Geddes Ave Ann Arbor, MI$998K43.52,935
- 3004 Geddes Ave Ann Arbor, MI$1.06M443,462
- 705 Arlington Blvd Ann Arbor, MI$1.24M54.54,583
- 2996 Appleway Ann Arbor, MI$452K32.52,535
- 730 Heather Way Ann Arbor, MI$1.07M33.53,103
- 424 Onaway Pl Ann Arbor, MI$715K------
- 725 Arlington Blvd Ann Arbor, MI$638K32.52,540
- 432 Onaway Pl Ann Arbor, MI$720K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.