3001 Park Ave, Augusta, GA 309093 beds, 3 baths, 3,460 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1933
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $389,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- Finished basement, 379 sqft
- Parking: 336 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,460 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 200
- Parcel #: 0432027000
- Zillow Home ID: 14949695
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3001 Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Forrest Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.8% lower than in Augusta, and 11.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Forrest Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forrest Hills home values.
- 3003 Park Ave Augusta, GA$468K33.53,505
- 3000 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$263K322,190
- 1302 Buena Vista Rd Augusta, GA$217K321,896
- 1304 Buena Vista Rd Augusta, GA$356K54.53,395
- 3002 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$412K333,400
- 1306 Buena Vista Rd Augusta, GA$579K333,629
- 3002 Park Ave Augusta, GA$268K32.52,632
- 3004 Park Ave Augusta, GA$277K42.53,459
- 1308 Buena Vista Rd Augusta, GA$308K32.52,464
- 3007 Park Ave Augusta, GA$766K455,063
- 3004 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$311K322,837
- 1300 Buena Vista Rd Augusta, GA$600K557,098
- 3017 Park Ave Augusta, GA--------
- 1310 Buena Vista Rd Augusta, GA$212K32.52,572
- 1313 Buena Vista Rd Augusta, GA$314K433,365
- 3006 Park Ave Augusta, GA$602K75.55,423
- Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$456K432,921
- 2913 Lombardy Ct Augusta, GA$373K32.53,072
- 3006 Lake Forest Dr Augusta, GA$350K43.53,530
- 1312 Buena Vista Rd Augusta, GA$232K32.52,518
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!