3001 SW 173rd Ter, Miramar, FL 330295 beds, 3 baths, 3,571 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- 191 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $29,000
- Price/sqft: $8
- MLS #: A1894331
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,571 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 514030096260
- Zillow Home ID: 43262898
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3001 Sw 173rd Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33029, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% lower than in Miramar, and 171.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33029 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miramar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33029 home values.
- 3021 SW 173rd Ter Miramar, FL$464K433,398
- 3021 SW 173rd Ter Miramar, FL$486K52.53,398
- 3051 SW 173rd Ter Miramar, FL$479K----3,399
- 17325 SW 31st Ct Miramar, FL$418K533,571
- 3081 SW 173rd Ter Miramar, FL$410K----3,229
- SW 30th St Miramar, FL--------
- 3101 SW 173rd Ter Miramar, FL$425K----2,758
- 17345 SW 31st Ct Miramar, FL$379K42.52,886
- 3112 SW 173rd Ter Miramar, FL$479K----3,399
- 17400 SW 29th Ct Miramar, FL$520K432,700
- 17365 SW 31st Ct Miramar, FL$430K533,417
- 3111 SW 173rd Ter Miramar, FL$416K423,472
- 2999 SW 174th Ave Miramar, FL$350K42.52,425
- 17410 SW 29th Ct Miramar, FL$411K----2,425
- 3122 SW 173rd Ter Miramar, FL$393K----2,766
- 17385 SW 31st Ct Miramar, FL$481K53.53,560
- 3121 SW 173rd Ter Miramar, FL$395K----2,719
- 17385 SW 31st Ct Miramar, FL$517K533,560
- 2995 SW 174th Ave Miramar, FL$352K----2,423
- 3132 SW 173rd Ter Miramar, FL$410K43.53,137
Nearby Schools in Miramar
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292