- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3001 Veazey Ter NW APT 1505, Washington, DC 200081 bed, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- 2 Outdoor Pools, Guest Parking, Concierge, Library, Party Room, and More!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 466
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Unit floor #: 15
- Zillow Home ID: 2118031044
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3001 Veazey Ter Nw APT 1505
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Forest Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.9% lower than in Washington, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Forest Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Hills home values.
- 3001 Veazey Ter NW APT 813 Washington, DC$581K111,050
- 3001 Veazey Ter NW APT 614 Washington, DC$568K111,000
- 3001 Veazey Ter NW APT 220 Washington, DC$602K221,380
- 3001 Veazey Ter NW APT 1522 Washington, DC$709K221,400
- 3101 Veazey Trl NW Washington, DC$2.21M----685,903
- 3001 Veazey Ter NW APT 1221 Washington, DC$299K111,050
- 3001 Veazey Ter NW APT 426 Washington, DC$404K221,389
- 3001 Veazey Ter NW APT 630 Washington, DC$443K221,400
- 3001 Veazey Ter NW APT 715 Washington, DC$285K111,000
- 3001 Veazey Ter NW APT 325 Washington, DC$452K221,400
- 3001 Veazey Ter NW APT 1207 Washington, DC$486K221,330
- 3001 Veazey Ter NW APT 904 Washington, DC$630K------
- 3001 Veazey Ter NW APT 904 Washington, DC$632K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292