- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3001 Vine St, Orlando, FL 328063 beds, 2 baths, 1,426 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 1978 for $31,700
- Construction quality: 9.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,426 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 312230184401080
- Zillow Home ID: 46234126
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3001 Vine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lake Como market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.5% less than in Orlando, and 86.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Lake Como home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lake Como home values.
- 2917 Vine St Orlando, FL$192K321,730
- 3007 Vine St Orlando, FL$244K321,457
- 3000 Nancy St Orlando, FL$157K31.52,011
- 2916 Nancy St Orlando, FL$221K421,889
- 3011 Vine St Orlando, FL$229K321,548
- 2911 Vine St Orlando, FL$238K421,406
- 3012 Nancy St Orlando, FL$235K321,503
- 3000 Vine St Orlando, FL$226K421,403
- 2908 Nancy St Orlando, FL$209K321,495
- 2916 Vine St Orlando, FL$268K322,235
- 3006 Vine St Orlando, FL$232K521,984
- 3020 Nancy St Orlando, FL$218K31.51,595
- 3017 Vine St Orlando, FL$203K321,412
- 2907 Vine St Orlando, FL$217K321,380
- 2910 Vine St Orlando, FL$177K321,496
- 3010 Vine St Orlando, FL$200K321,349
- 2906 Nancy St Orlando, FL$214K321,434
- 3100 Nancy St Orlando, FL$206K31.51,531
- 2906 Vine St Orlando, FL$176K321,506
- 3016 Vine St Orlando, FL$232K421,677
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!