- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3001 W Martins Grant Cir, Richmond, VA 232354 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,889 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 499 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,889 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: C0011254074
- Zillow Home ID: 68474564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3001 W Martins Grant Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Huguenot, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.2% greater than in Richmond, and 86.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Huguenot home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Huguenot home values.
- 3003 W Martins Grant Cir Richmond, VA$504K32.53,329
- 3004 W Martins Grant Cir Richmond, VA$504K333,404
- 3005 W Martins Grant Cir Richmond, VA$484K323,404
- 3000 W Cosby Farm Ln Richmond, VA$324K32.53,329
- 3002 W Martins Grant Cir Richmond, VA$441K32.52,520
- 3008 W Martins Grant Cir Richmond, VA$514K32.53,389
- 3006 W Martins Grant Cir Richmond, VA$497K42.13,329
- 3002 W Cosby Farm Ln Richmond, VA$516K33.53,426
- 3007 W Martins Grant Cir Richmond, VA$511K32.53,329
- 3000 W Martins Grant Cir Richmond, VA$517K33.53,400
- 3004 W Cosby Farm Ln Richmond, VA$505K32.53,329
- 3010 W Martins Grant Cir Richmond, VA$439K222,407
- 3006 W Cosby Farm Ln Richmond, VA$467K42.53,074
- 3016 W Martins Grant Cir Richmond, VA$654K44.55,000
- 3018 W Martins Grant Cir # 9 Richmond, VA$539K334,050
- 3014 W Martins Grant Cir Richmond, VA$594K54.52,889
- 3020 W Martins Grant Cir # 10 Richmond, VA$535K54.52,889
- 3022 W Martins Grant Cir Richmond, VA$601K34.53,472
- 10648 Ramshorn Rd Midlothian, VA$273K53.52,545
- 10658 Ramshorn Rd Midlothian, VA$320K43.52,978
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.