- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3002 30th Ave W, Seattle, WA 981994 beds, 2 baths, 1,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $479,000
- Price/sqft: $244
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City, Territorial
- gas fireplace downstairs, granite wood-burning fireplace upstairs.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,960 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6821600445
- Zillow Home ID: 49009759
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3002 30th Avenue W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Magnolia market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42% less than in Seattle, and 56.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Magnolia home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Magnolia home values.
- 3008 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$679K42.752,100
- 3012 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$616K422,120
- 2874 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$597K212,220
- 3016 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$725K31.752,150
- 2864 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$536K21.751,530
- 3003 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.24M51.752,980
- 3020 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$456K21870
- 3011 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$573K212,180
- 3025 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$308K21950
- 2858 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.28M543,010
- 3031 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$301K211,080
- 2871 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.02M32.252,500
- 3015 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$825K32.252,270
- 3007 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$503K421,800
- 3026 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$505K211,340
- 2863 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$690K322,060
- 3001 W Barrett St Seattle, WA$739K31.752,610
- 2854 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$920K42.753,010
- 3023 29th Ave W Seattle, WA$1.6M544,240
- 3039 30th Ave W Seattle, WA$736K43.52,210
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.