- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3002 Meadow Ln, Edmond, OK 730133 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,491 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,368 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 502 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,491 sqft
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 182721050
- Zillow Home ID: 22028723
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3002 Meadow Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.2% higher than in Edmond, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
- 3004 Meadow Ln Edmond, OK$115K31.751,309
- 3000 Meadow Ln Edmond, OK$118K31.751,314
- 2908 Meadow Ln Edmond, OK$82K32--
- 3017 Wanetta Ave Edmond, OK$102K31.751,212
- 3021 Wanetta Ave Edmond, OK$115K321,224
- 3008 Meadow Ln Edmond, OK$116K31.51,180
- 2916 Meadow Ln Edmond, OK$123K31.751,264
- 3015 Wanetta Ave Edmond, OK$149K31.751,918
- 3025 Wanetta Ave Edmond, OK$108K31.51,389
- 3001 Meadow Ln Edmond, OK$104K31.751,189
- 2912 Meadow Ln Edmond, OK$125K321,617
- 3100 Beverly Dr Edmond, OK$154K31.751,596
- 3007 Wanetta Ave Edmond, OK$132K31.751,670
- 3029 Wanetta Ave Edmond, OK$184K31.751,896
- 3001 Wanetta Ave Edmond, OK$116K31.751,129
- 2915 Meadow Ln Edmond, OK$119K321,576
- 2908 Meadow Ln Edmond, OK$104K31.751,132
- 2919 Wanetta Ave Edmond, OK$121K321,789
- 3020 Beverly Dr Edmond, OK$118K221,284
- 2905 Meadow Ln Edmond, OK$146K31.751,842
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.