- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3002 Nessling St, Madison, WI 537192 beds, 2 baths, 1,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 606 sqft
- Last sold: May 2013 for $159,000
- Price/sqft: $114
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 6
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 060802305016
- Zillow Home ID: 55383123
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3002 Nessling Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 53719, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% less than in Town of Madison, and 10.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 53719 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53719 home values.
- 3004 Nessling St Madison, WI$159K221,646
- 3006 Nessling St Madison, WI$158K22.51,668
- 3008 Nessling St Madison, WI$157K22.51,668
- 3010 Nessling St Madison, WI$159K221,638
- 3023 Stratton Way Madison, WI$143K221,567
- 3012 Nessling St Madison, WI$157K221,384
- 3021 Stratton Way Madison, WI$140K221,461
- 3019 Stratton Way Madison, WI$135K221,410
- 3015 Nessling St Madison, WI$173K331,384
- 3014 Nessling St Madison, WI$157K221,392
- 3017 Stratton Way Madison, WI$133K21.51,410
- 3015 Stratton Way Madison, WI$139K221,461
- 3025 Stratton Way Madison, WI$143K221,567
- 3016 Nessling St Madison, WI$162K221,646
- 3017 Nessling St Madison, WI$158K221,638
- 3013 Stratton Way Madison, WI$148K221,567
- 3027 Stratton Way Madison, WI$137K221,461
- 3019 Nessling St Madison, WI$155K22.51,688
- 3029 Stratton Way Madison, WI$133K221,410
- 3018 Nessling St Madison, WI$163K221,668
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!