3002 S Shore Dr, Mishawaka, IN 465442 beds, 1 bath, 1,946 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- 166 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $81
- MLS #: 201412365
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- View: Water
- St Joe River Property
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,946 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: 71-09-13-128-006.000-023
- Zillow Home ID: 77016912
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3002 S Shore Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46544, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% less than in Mishawaka, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46544 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mishawaka.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3006 S Shore Dr Mishawaka, IN$119K51.51,000
- 3012 S Shore Dr Mishawaka, IN$111K21.51,156
- 3006 S Shore Dr Mishawaka, IN$105K521,000
- 3006 S Shore Dr Mishawaka, IN$104K521,000
- 2954 S Shore Dr Mishawaka, IN$80K21880
- 2944 S Shore Dr Mishawaka, IN$193K421,972
- 203 Manor Dr Mishawaka, IN$68K311,152
- 209 Manor Dr Mishawaka, IN$80K31999
- 213 Manor Dr Mishawaka, IN$118K321,502
- 229 Virginia St Mishawaka, IN$58K211,032
- 219 Manor Dr Mishawaka, IN$100K21.51,335
- 206 Virginia St Mishawaka, IN$76K421,706
- 204 Manor Dr Mishawaka, IN$82K311,305
- 210 Manor Dr Mishawaka, IN$70K311,092
- 214 Virginia St Mishawaka, IN$49K321,422
- 214 Manor Dr Mishawaka, IN$76K311,322
- 220 Manor Dr Mishawaka, IN$73K311,132
- 212 Virginia St Mishawaka, IN$71K31.51,794
- 209 Virginia St Mishawaka, IN$71K41.51,632
- 206 Virginia St Mishawaka, IN$78K421,706
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.