A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $127-185K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $11.7K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Tampa is $9,344.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $18.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Tampa is $15,244.
Price / Tax History
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- All time views: 2,948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Architectural Style: Courtyard
- Condo Fees Term: Monthly
- Contract Status: Inspections
- Exterior Construction: Siding
- Exterior Construction: Wood Frame
- Patio/Porch/Deck Covered
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Floor Covering: Laminate
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: None
- Assigned Parking
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Housing For Older Persons: N/A
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Storage Room
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Interior Layout: Breakfast Room Separate
- Breakfast Bar
- Last Change Type: Active with Contract
- Last Status: Active
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Location: Close to Bus Line
- Location: Pool View
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool
- Maintenance Includes: Ground Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance Building
- Maintenance Includes: Roof
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Maintenance Includes: Water/Sewer
- Shower No Tub
- Office Primary Board ID: Pinellas Suncoast
- Ownership: Condominium
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Pool: Community
- Pool Type: Gunite/Concrete
- Pool Type: In Ground
- Property Description: 1st Floor Multi-Story
- Property Description: Ground Floor Unit
- Property Style: Condo
- Property Type: Residential
- Roof: Shingle
- Special Listing Type: Not Applicable
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Status: Active with Contract
- Utilities: Public Municipal Water
- Utilities: Public Sewer
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 52
- Floor size: 897 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1170200190
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 45049759
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Courier City
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Courier City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold increased 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.5% lower than in Tampa, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Courier City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.