3003 E 33rd Ave, Tampa, FL 336104 beds, 2 baths, 978 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 115 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $78
- MLS #: T2632483
- Parking: Off street
- Heating system: Central Furnace
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 978 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1736960000
- Zillow Home ID: 45099849
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3003 E 33rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% higher than in Tampa, and 247% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Tampa home values.
- 3009 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 3821 N 30th St Tampa, FL$54K211,069
- 3006 Lindell Ave Tampa, FL$106K421,427
- 3013 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL$40K21816
- 3008 Lindell Ave Tampa, FL$51K311,320
- 3006 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL$63K221,287
- 3010 Lindell Ave Tampa, FL$37K21925
- 3811 N 30th St Tampa, FL$69K111,344
- 3107 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL$79K321,214
- 3901 N 30th St Tampa, FL$43K21804
- 3010 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL$39K11672
- 3102 Lindell Ave Tampa, FL$57K421,115
- 3118 E 33rd Ave # 0 Tampa, FL$110K21--
- 3109 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL$78K321,283
- 3102 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL$47K31978
- 3905 N 30th St Tampa, FL$49K11652
- 3104 Lindell Ave Tampa, FL$85K321,191
- 3007 Lindell Ave Tampa, FL--11500
- 3104 E 33rd Ave Tampa, FL--21950
- 3809 N 30th St Tampa, FL$55K211,202
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!