- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3003 Pelham Ave, Baltimore, MD 212131 bath, 1,170 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,520 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $25,500
- Price/sqft: $22
- Finished basement, 285 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 5912 008
- Zillow Home ID: 36573712
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3003 Pelham Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Belaire-Edison market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18% less than in Baltimore, and 152.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Belaire-Edison home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Belaire-Edison home values.
- 3005 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$84K--21,170
- 3001 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$70K--11,140
- 3007 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$77K311,250
- 3009 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$81K--1.51,170
- 3011 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$116K--1.51,195
- 3018 Kentucky Ave Baltimore, MD$55K--1.51,344
- 3016 Kentucky Ave Baltimore, MD$112K31.51,344
- 3020 Kentucky Ave Baltimore, MD$81K521,362
- 3014 Kentucky Ave Baltimore, MD$121K--2.51,464
- 3022 Kentucky Ave Baltimore, MD$38K--11,332
- 3012 Kentucky Ave Baltimore, MD$104K--11,504
- 3024 Kentucky Ave Baltimore, MD$74K--11,504
- 3000 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$78K--11,220
- 3002 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$77K311,160
- 3004 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$97K311,160
- 3006 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$73K--11,160
- 3008 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$102K321,180
- 3601 Belair Rd Baltimore, MD$102K--31,526
- 3101 Pelham Ave Baltimore, MD$139K421,700
- Belair Rd Baltimore, MD$56K--11,386
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.