3003 S Justen Rd, Mchenry, IL 600504 beds, 4 baths, 2,217 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 101 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $585,000
- Price/sqft: $288
- MLS #: 08611762
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,217 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1413300024
- Zillow Home ID: 68136739
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3003 S Justen Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 107.1% higher than in Prairie Grove, and 904.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Prairie Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60050 home values.
- 2810 S Justen Rd Mchenry, IL--642,889
- 2707 W Wright Rd Mchenry, IL$323K311,800
- 2600 W Wright Rd Mchenry, IL$194K422,300
- 2603 W Wright Rd Mchenry, IL$246K4--2,994
- 2519 W Wright Rd Mchenry, IL$297K3--3,132
- 2727 S Justen Rd Mchenry, IL$1.08M476,667
- 2727 S Justen Rd Mchenry, IL--589,761
- 2511 W Wright Rd Mchenry, IL$271K4--2,182
- 3205 Prairie Trl Johnsburg, IL$303K----2,697
- 3205 Prairie View Dr Mchenry, IL--Studio----
- 3210 Prairie View Dr Mchenry, IL$243K53.54,300
- 3209 Prairie View Dr Mchenry, IL$473K433,800
- 3110 Prairie View Rd Prairie Grove, IL--Studio----
- 2512 Willow Creek Rd Mchenry, IL$511K43.54,500
- 2409 Wright Rd Crystal Lake, IL--------
- 2409 W Wright Rd Mchenry, IL$235K3--1,990
- 2910 S Justen Rd Mchenry, IL$295K----3,654
- 3206 Prairie View Dr Mchenry, IL$634K53.54,500
- 2417 W Wright Rd Mchenry, IL$302K4--3,449
- 3210 Prairie View Dr Mchenry, IL$265K53.54,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!