3003 W Bay View Ave, Tampa, FL 336113 beds, 2 baths, 2,424 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,925 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $410,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- hand crafted working fireplace, tall ceilings, wood floors throughout, large rooms.
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Wood products
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,424 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 1274170000
- Zillow Home ID: 45059874
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3003 W Bay View Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bayshore Beautiful market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 26.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.2% lower than in Tampa, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bayshore Beautiful home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bayshore Beautiful home values.
- 3017 W Bay View Ave # D Tampa, FL$254K332,186
- 3017 W Bay View Ave Tampa, FL$279K32.52,186
- 3001 W Bay View Ave Tampa, FL$413K322,111
- 3007 W Bay View Ave Tampa, FL$348K321,242
- 3004 W Bay Vista Ave Tampa, FL$356K311,573
- 3006 W Bay Vista Ave Tampa, FL$575K232,849
- 3002 W Bay Vista Ave Tampa, FL$627K33.53,140
- 3008 W Bay Ave Tampa, FL--------
- 3009 W Bay View Ave Tampa, FL$333K31.51,292
- 3004 W Bay View Ave Tampa, FL$501K432,500
- 3003 W Bay View Ave Tampa, FL$325K32.52,424
- 3002 W Bay View Ave Tampa, FL$546K213,850
- 3006 W Bay View Ave Tampa, FL$305K21900
- 3003 Bay Heron Pl Tampa, FL$888K444,034
- 3006 Bay Heron Pl Tampa, FL$688K443,432
- 3010 W Bay Vista Ave Tampa, FL$496K232,406
- 2919 W Bay View Ave Tampa, FL$336K311,476
- 3011 W Bay View Ave Tampa, FL$460K321,748
- 3010 W Bay View Ave Tampa, FL$607K553,441
- 2926 W Bay Vista Ave Tampa, FL$724K432,996
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.