- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3003 West Ave, Laporte, CO 805353 beds, 2 baths, 1,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,315 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $199,900
- Price/sqft: $177
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 884 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Parcel #: R0237604
- Zillow Home ID: 13925624
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3003 West Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80535, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 411.9% greater than in Laporte, and 6.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80535 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Laporte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80535 home values.
- 3005 West Ave Laporte, CO$194K311,352
- 3000 Coats Dr Laporte, CO$291K322,111
- 3009 West Ave Laporte, CO$172K311,248
- 3207 Wilson Ct Laporte, CO$355K533,389
- 3004 West Ave Laporte, CO$176K321,456
- 3012 Coats Dr Laporte, CO$223K421,536
- 3010 West Ave Laporte, CO$176K311,220
- 3011 West Ave Laporte, CO$211K321,821
- 2912 N Overland Trl Laporte, CO$276K312,118
- 3012 West Ave Laporte, CO$222K311,605
- 3040 Coats Dr Laporte, CO$223K421,550
- 3205 Wilson Ct Laporte, CO$181K321,104
- 3212 Tharp Dr Laporte, CO$169K31.51,184
- 3216 Tharp Dr Laporte, CO$189K311,748
- 3208 Tharp Dr Laporte, CO$185K311,340
- 3022 West Ave Laporte, CO$264K312,282
- 3220 Tharp Dr Laporte, CO$186K211,434
- 3003 Park Ave Laporte, CO$161K311,056
- 3204 Tharp Dr Laporte, CO$181K311,308
- 3009 Park Ave Laporte, CO$172K321,056
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292