- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3004 Alene Ct, Augusta, GA 309063 beds, 2 baths, 1,014 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $41,000
- Price/sqft: $40
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,014 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 132
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 1070392000
- Zillow Home ID: 14969573
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3004 Alene Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Meadowbrook market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 47.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% lower than in Augusta, and 40.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Meadowbrook home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Meadowbrook home values.
- 3625 Ronnie Ct Augusta, GA$93K422,336
- 3006 Alene Ct Augusta, GA$62K32962
- 3627 Ronnie Ct Augusta, GA$86K421,755
- 3002 Alene Ct Augusta, GA$50K321,326
- 3008 Alene Ct Augusta, GA$73K321,234
- 3613 Alene Cir Augusta, GA$72K31.51,260
- 3611 Alene Cir Augusta, GA$72K311,260
- 3623 Ronnie Ct Augusta, GA$72K311,288
- 3615 Alene Cir Augusta, GA$59K311,260
- 3005 Alene Ct Augusta, GA$54K31.51,288
- 3609 Alene Cir Augusta, GA$90K41.51,750
- 3001 Alene Ct Augusta, GA$62K41.51,300
- 3010 Alene Ct Augusta, GA$40K311,271
- 3007 Alene Ct Augusta, GA$61K411,288
- 3629 Ronnie Ct Augusta, GA$37K311,288
- 3003 Alene Ct Augusta, GA$75K31.51,548
- 3617 Alene Cir Augusta, GA$72K311,260
- 3607 Alene Cir Augusta, GA$66K411,260
- 3012 Alene Ct Augusta, GA$71K31.51,288
- 3009 Alene Ct Augusta, GA$76K311,288
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!