3004 Duck Point Dr, Monroe, NC 281103 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,576 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $215,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 552 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,576 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 09105091
- Zillow Home ID: 6364130
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3004 Duck Point Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28110 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 75.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.4% less than in Monroe, and 192.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28110 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Monroe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28110 home values.
- 3000 Duck Point Dr Monroe, NC$321K433,391
- 1006 Mallard Landing Dr Monroe, NC$148K4----
- 1018 Mallard Landing Dr Monroe, NC--Studio----
- Mallard Lndg NC$232K321,903
- 3102 Duck Point Dr Monroe, NC$341K443,573
- Duck Point Dr Monroe, NC--------
- 3101 Duck Point Dr Monroe, NC$429K352,966
- 3003 Duck Point Dr Monroe, NC$408K53.53,456
- 3105 Duck Point Dr Monroe, NC$362K332,550
- 1009 Mallard Landing Dr Monroe, NC$227K332,233
- 3001 Duck Point Dr Monroe, NC$394K32.53,072
- 2924 Duck Point Dr Monroe, NC$305K452,800
- 1014 Mallard Landing Dr Monroe, NC$229K331,801
- 1002 Zephyr Cir Monroe, NC$190K322,325
- 1000 Zephyr Cir Monroe, NC$194K442,151
- 3109 Duck Point Dr Monroe, NC$387K433,028
- 1013 Mallard Landing Dr Monroe, NC$221K321,972
- 3112 Duck Point Dr Monroe, NC$455K6--3,943
- 2929 Duck Point Dr Monroe, NC$499K3--3,369
- 3111 Duck Point Dr Monroe, NC$418K43.53,466
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.