This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $64-100K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1975
- All time views: 222
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $150,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community: No
- Amenities Included: Club House
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Asbestos Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Assessments: Yes
- Attic: None
- Cooling System: Individual Unit(S)
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Wood
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Wood
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Garage Type: Detached
- Gated Community: No
- Heat Type: Baseboard
- HOA Fee Includes: Grounds Maintenance
- HOA Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- HOA Fee Includes: Trash Removal
- Hot Water Source: Electric
- Ceiling Fan(S)
- Laundry Room Info: First Floor
- Mechanical Equipment: Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Commuter Bus
- New Construction: No
- Oil Tank Desc: Non Applicable
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Property Type: Condominium/PUD
- Radon Information: No Knowledge of Its Presence
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Style: Ranch
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Year Built Desc: Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 56
- Floor size: 739 sqft
- Parcel #: M:2511 B:06A L:046
- Zillow Home ID: 57254934
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06606 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.4% lower than in Bridgeport, and 112.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bridgeport.
Nearby Schools in Bridgeport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!