3004 Mcgraw St, San Diego, CA 92117
Sold on 3/29/13: $682,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,532 sq ft
- Lot:7,700 sqft
- Year Built:1958
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $682,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow348
- Last Remodel Year1958
- Parcel #4255000300
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID16926603
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$829,109||$763K – $895K||-$2,319||$327||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,049/mo||$1.5K – $4.3K/mo||-$67||$1.20||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Bay Park home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for San Diego as a whole. Among Bay Park homes, this home is valued 38.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 29.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Bay Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.2% less than in San Diego, and 69% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Bay Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bay Park home values.
Neighborhood for 3004 Mcgraw Street
- 3014 Mcgraw St San Diego, CA$648K32.01,728
- 2966 Mcgraw St San Diego, CA$978K43.02,928
- 3024 Mcgraw St San Diego, CA$786K32.02,114
- 2956 Mcgraw St San Diego, CA$716K43.01,942
- 3011 Mcgraw St San Diego, CA$535K32.01,342
- 3001 Mcgraw St San Diego, CA$546K32.01,342
- 3021 Mcgraw St San Diego, CA$573K42.01,419
- 3034 Mcgraw St San Diego, CA$822K52.02,436
- 2965 Mcgraw St San Diego, CA$597K42.01,566
- 2946 Mcgraw St San Diego, CA$1.02M43.03,000
- 3031 Mcgraw St San Diego, CA$524K32.01,342
- 2955 Mcgraw St San Diego, CA$562K42.01
- 2955 Mcgraw St San Diego, CA$689K52.01,753
- 3041 Mcgraw St San Diego, CA$972K64.02,726
- 3040 Mcgraw St San Diego, CA$807K43.02,201
- 2936 Mcgraw St San Diego, CA$775K32.02,084
- 2945 Mcgraw St San Diego, CA$574K42.01,423
- 3020 Lloyd St San Diego, CA$692K43.01,755
- 3026 Lloyd St San Diego, CA$707K42.51,826
- 3014 Lloyd St San Diego, CA$785K42.52,258
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005