3004 SW Cycle Ct, Seattle, WA 981262 beds, 1 bath, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,550 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $182,000
- Price/sqft: $192
- Finished basement, 80 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 3278600660
- Zillow Home ID: 80115167
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3004 Sw Cycle Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In High Point, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.2% higher than in Seattle, and 49.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent High Point home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or High Point home values.
- 5922 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$381K331,500
- 3003 SW Cycle Ct Seattle, WA$243K11.51,010
- 3007 SW Cycle Ct Seattle, WA$260K11.51,180
- 3002 SW Cycle Ct Seattle, WA$250K111,140
- 3001 SW Cycle Ct Seattle, WA$255K121,170
- 5924 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$385K32.51,440
- 5920 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$491K43.52,410
- 5916 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$369K22.51,436
- 5932 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$339K22.251,360
- 3009 SW Cycle Ct Seattle, WA$248K11.51,010
- 5918 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$486K33.52,500
- 5930 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$373K331,380
- 3008 SW Cycle Ct Seattle, WA$489K43.52,410
- 5914 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$375K32.51,380
- 5910 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$243K21950
- 5942 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$365K32.51,500
- 3011 SW Cycle Ct # 32 Seattle, WA$237K11.51,010
- 5934 31st Ave SW # 25 Seattle, WA$331K32.251,384
- 5908 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$497K442,600
- 5936 31st Ave SW Seattle, WA$339K231,380
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!