3004 Woodstream Dr N, Wilson, NC 27896
By Owner: $845,000
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:4.5 baths
- Single Family:6,200 sq ft
- Lot:4.71 acres
- Year Built:1991
- Heating Type:Forced air
- View virtual tour
Enjoy watching your favorite game or show in the custom designed home theater, or have fun in the pool. No need to join a gym. This house has a dedicated space to do your workouts or enjoy your favorite hobbies. Will work with broker.
Owners will consider selling furnishings.
Beautiful custom homes with gorgeous landscapes and wooded areas.
- Days on Zillow404
- ParkingCarport, Garage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Jetted Tub
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Library, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Pantry, Recreation room, Workshop, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesHome theater with wetbar, offfice with separate entry, heated tiles floors, steam shower
- High SchoolFike High School
- Last Remodel Year2009
- Neighborhood NameDeerfield
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count13
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Zillow Home ID2114576144
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$426,119||$362K – $516K||-$6,636||$68||03/11/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,207/mo||$724 – $2.4K/mo||-$16||$0.19||03/10/2014|
posted on 02/04/2013
$1,010,000 (based on Home Appraisal)
Zillow predicts North Carolina home values will increase 1.9% next year. Among 27896 homes, this home is 436.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 63.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27896 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% lower than in Wilson, and 99.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27896 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wilson.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 3004 Woodstream Drive N
- 3004 Woodstream Dr N Wilson, NC$771K64.56,200
- 2905 Bennington Pl N Wilson, NC$229K32.02,385
- 2907 Bennington Pl N Wilson, NC$411K43.03,668
- 2902 Bennington Pl N Wilson, NC$273K32.53,328
- 2715 Deerfield Ln N Wilson, NC$385K43.53,280
- 2713 Deerfield Ln N Wilson, NC$273K32.02,823
- 2614 Willis Ct N Wilson, NC$233K32.02,523
- 2711 Deerfield Ln N Wilson, NC$397K43.03,766
- 2904 Woodstream Dr N Wilson, NC$222K32.02,539
- 2610 Willis Ct N Wilson, NC$274K43.03,110
- 2608 Willis Ct N Wilson, NC$268K43.02,712
- 2709 Deerfield Ln N Wilson, NC$624K54.05,491
- 2606 Willis Ct NC$230K43.02,769
- 2612 Willis Ct N Wilson, NC$270K53.02,900
- 2901 Steeple Chase Rd N Wilson, NC$251K42.52,819
- 2906 Bennington Pl N Wilson, NC$361K43.03,362
- 2803 Deerfield Ln N Wilson, NC$431K44.05,689
- 2907 Steeple Chase Rd N Wilson, NC$389K53.03,113
- 2907 Steeple Chase Rd N Wilson, NC$284K53.03,044
- 2907 Steeple Chase Rd N Wilson, NC$265K53.03,044
Nearby Schools in Wilson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.