3005 Bigham Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 761163 beds, 2 baths, 1,749 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 1 space, 240 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,749 sqft
- Parcel #: 02421909
- Zillow Home ID: 29078830
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3005 Bigham Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ridglea North, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.1% lower than in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro, and 11.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Ridglea North home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas-Fort Worth Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3009 Bigham Blvd Fort Worth, TX$176K311,403
- 6457 Locke Ave Fort Worth, TX$193K211,226
- 6453 Locke Ave Fort Worth, TX$140K211,006
- 3000 Edgehill Rd Fort Worth, TX$146K211,215
- 3013 Bigham Blvd Fort Worth, TX$188K321,478
- 3004 Edgehill Rd Fort Worth, TX$119K221,018
- 3008 Edgehill Rd Fort Worth, TX$275K42.52,460
- 3017 Bigham Blvd Fort Worth, TX$126K31939
- 3012 Edgehill Rd Fort Worth, TX$129K21954
- 3021 Bigham Blvd Fort Worth, TX$151K21913
- 3016 Edgehill Rd Fort Worth, TX$149K31913
- 6460 Locke Ave Fort Worth, TX$185K321,159
- 6456 Locke Ave Fort Worth, TX$261K321,807
- 6452 Locke Ave Fort Worth, TX$219K321,551
- 6441 Locke Ave Fort Worth, TX$203K211,178
- 3025 Bigham Blvd Fort Worth, TX$193K211,315
- 3020 Edgehill Rd Fort Worth, TX$117K311,008
- 6448 Locke Ave Fort Worth, TX$169K321,005
- 6504 Locke Ave Fort Worth, TX$148K642,629
- 6440 Kenwick Ave Fort Worth, TX$242K321,830
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!