- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 3,768 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $128,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $85
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Apx Lot Size Range \ 000, Apx Lot Size Range \ 501 - 10, Apx Lot Size Range \ 7, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Quarterly, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 092 - Pendergast Elementary District, Elementary School \ Pendergast, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Tolleson #206, High School Dist # \ 214 - Tolleson Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Items Updated: Kitchen Partial/Full \ Partial, Jr. High School \ Pendergast, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Dirt Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,513 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 10273745
- Zillow Home ID: 54950392
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-172K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85037 home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among 85037 homes, this home is valued 16.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.1% greater than in Phoenix, and 308.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85037 home values.
|3009 N 89th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$153K||3||2||1,682|
|3001 N 89th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$143K||3||2||1,513|
|3013 N 89th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$157K||--||3||1,931|
|8909 W Catalina Dr Phoenix, AZ||$141K||--||2.5||1,514|
|3017 N 89th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$157K||4||2.5||1,931|
|8914 W Catalina Dr Phoenix, AZ||$142K||4||2||1,514|
|8841 W Pinchot Ave Phoenix, AZ||$120K||--||--||1,616|
|8913 W Catalina Dr Phoenix, AZ||$151K||4||3||1,931|
|2955 N 89th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$98K||3||1||1,062|
|3021 N 89th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$158K||--||3||1,931|
|8918 W Catalina Dr Phoenix, AZ||$142K||4||2||1,514|
|2949 N 89th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$113K||4||3||1,472|
|8917 W Catalina Dr Phoenix, AZ||$128K||3||2||1,200|
|8906 W Merrell St Phoenix, AZ||$159K||4||2.5||1,931|
|8840 W Pinchot Ave Phoenix, AZ||$104K||3||1||1,450|
|3018 N 89th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$142K||--||2.5||1,514|
|2945 N 89th Ave Phoenix, AZ||$109K||--||2||1,320|
|8837 W Pinchot Ave Phoenix, AZ||$113K||3||2||1,344|
|8910 W Merrell St Phoenix, AZ||$153K||3||2||1,680|
|8922 W Catalina Dr Phoenix, AZ||$126K||3||2||1,138|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!