- Lot: 4,769 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 102 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,924 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $45,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $51
- MLS #: T2741839
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: 1 space
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Exterior Construction \ Block, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Property Description \ One Story, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Exterior Features \ Other, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Garage Features \ Covered Parking, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 887 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 53
- Parcel #: 1823170000
- Zillow Home ID: 45105689
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $54-93K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Tampa Heights home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Tampa Heights homes, this home is 0.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 49.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Tampa Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 184.5% greater than in Tampa, and 801.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tampa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tampa Heights home values.
|3007 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL||$133K||2||2||1,350|
|3007 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL||$94K||2||2||1,350|
|116 W Alfred St Tampa, FL||$105K||2||1||1,256|
|3001 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL||$113K||3||1||1,500|
|3006 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|109 W Floribraska Ave Tampa, FL||$116K||4||1||2,060|
|117 W Alfred St Tampa, FL||$57K||2||1||790|
|3009 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL||$70K||2||1||881|
|112 W Alfred St Tampa, FL||$132K||2||1||1,248|
|107 W Floribraska Ave Tampa, FL||$53K||2||1||864|
|3004 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL||--||Studio||--||1,392|
|3002 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL||$111K||2||1||1,120|
|115 W Alfred St Tampa, FL||$89K||3||1||1,008|
|105 W Floribraska Ave Tampa, FL||$51K||2||1||770|
|3000 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL||$98K||3||1||1,050|
|3011 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL||$96K||3||1||1,256|
|2915 N Highland Ave Tampa, FL||$82K||3||2||1,400|
|113 W Alfred St Tampa, FL||$86K||2||1||1,136|
|201 W Alfred St Tampa, FL||$129K||2||2||1,412|
|206 W Alfred St Tampa, FL||$70K||2||2||834|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!