3005 Pinehurst Rd, Richmond, VA 23228
Sold on 9/28/12: $85,200
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1.5 baths
- Single Family:1,728 sq ft
- Lot:10,101 sqft
- Year Built:1951
- Last Sold:Sep 2012 for $85,200
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Structure TypeCape cod
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID12332908
- Days on Zillow448
- Last Remodel Year1966
- Parcel #7757475253
- Room Count7
- # Stories2.0
- Addition Size384
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$177,330||$163K – $193K||-$63||$102||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,277/mo||$1K – $1.6K/mo||-$24||$0.74||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 23228 home values will rise 3% next year, compared to a 3% increase for Lakeside as a whole. Among 23228 homes, this home is valued 14.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 56.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23228 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.8% greater than in Lakeside, and 10.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lakeside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23228 home values.
Neighborhood for 3005 Pinehurst Road
Nearby Schools in Lakeside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Elizabeth Holladay Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.5 mi
- George H. Moody Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.1 mi
- Hermitage High (assigned) 9-12 2.2 mi
- Lakeside Elementary PK-5 0.7 mi
- Charles M. Johnson Elementary PK-5 1.1 mi
- Our Lady of Lourdes School PK-8 1.3 mi
- Maude Trevvett Elementary PK-5 1.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005