3005 SW Harbor Ln, Seattle, WA 981260.42 acres
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 161 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $220,000
- MLS #: 637266
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Mountain
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Electricity \ In Street, Form 17 \ Provided, Gas \ Not Available, General Zoning Class \ Commercial, General Zoning Class \ Residential, Improvements \ Dwelling, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ VACL, Road Information \ Gravel, Road Information \ Privately Maintained, Sewer \ In Street, Sewer \ On Property, Show map link \ Y, Status \ A, Style \ 40, Topography \ Level, Topography \ Sloped, View \ Bay, View \ City, View \ Mountain, View \ Partial, View \ See Remarks, View \ Territorial, Water \ In Street, Water \ On Property
- Parcel #: 6911700095
- Zillow Home ID: 49013048
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3005 Sw Harbor Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Admiral market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 16.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% lower than in Seattle, and 47.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Admiral home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Admiral home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,320 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1920
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 3013 SW Harbor Ln Seattle, WA$256K21680
- 3000 Fauntleroy Ave SW Seattle, WA$287KStudio1670
- 3004 Fauntleroy Ave SW Seattle, WA$245K221,200
- 3010 Fauntleroy Ave SW Seattle, WA$207KStudio--560
- 3012 Fauntleroy Ave SW Seattle, WA$441K311,260
- 3014 SW Harbor Ln Seattle, WA$238K211,370
- 3001 Harbor Ave SW Seattle, WA$359K31990
- 3016 SW Harbor Ln Seattle, WA$202K21670
- 3003 Harbor Ave SW Seattle, WA$269K11540
- 3009 1/2 Harbor Ave SW Seattle, WA$387K211,360
- 3009 1/2 Harbor Ave SW Seattle, WA$422K211,360
- 3013 Harbor Ave SW Seattle, WA$296K21680
- 3021 1/2 SW Harbor Ln Seattle, WA$449K11850
- 3009 Harbor Ave SW Seattle, WA$292K21800
- 3011 Harbor Ave SW Seattle, WA$277K21664
- 3017 Harbor Ave SW Seattle, WA$421K331,390
- 3023 Fauntleroy Ave SW Seattle, WA$302K211,250
- 3027 Fauntleroy Ave SW Seattle, WA$436K41.752,030
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.