- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3005 W Fern St, Tampa, FL 336143 beds, 1 bath, 1,269 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,241 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1993 for $73,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,269 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 0308130000
- Zillow Home ID: 44919181
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3005 W Fern Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33614 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 104.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6% less than in Egypt Lake-Leto, and 229.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33614 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Egypt Lake-Leto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33614 home values.
- 3003 W Fern St Tampa, FL$129K321,408
- 3006 W North St Tampa, FL$113K21.51,388
- 3004 W North St Tampa, FL$128K211,376
- 3008 W North St Tampa, FL$131K211,093
- 3001 W Fern St Tampa, FL$138K321,798
- 3007 W Fern St Tampa, FL$124K312,145
- 3006 W Fern St Tampa, FL$145K421,844
- 3002 W North St Tampa, FL$116K211,148
- 3008 W Fern St Tampa, FL$147K421,504
- 3004 W Fern St Tampa, FL$127K211,082
- 3002 W Fern St Tampa, FL$131K311,659
- 3005 W North St Tampa, FL$125K311,471
- 3005 W Jean St Tampa, FL$141K321,701
- 6401 N Gomez Ave Tampa, FL$108K211,344
- 3003 W North St Tampa, FL$106K311,148
- 6403 N Gomez Ave Tampa, FL$117K311,082
- 3007 W North St Tampa, FL$145K311,148
- 3007 W Jean St Tampa, FL$71K211,082
- 3003 W Jean St Tampa, FL$113K311,082
- 6407 N Woodlynne Ave Tampa, FL--Studio----
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292