3006 Blithewood Dr, Richmond, VA 232253 beds, 2 baths, 1,484 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1998 for $94,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,484 sqft
- Lot depth: 143
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: C0040505002
- Zillow Home ID: 12508425
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3006 Blithewood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23225, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 133.3% higher than in Richmond, and 90.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stratford Hills home values.
- 3014 Blithewood Dr Richmond, VA$221K321,784
- 3100 Blithewood Dr Richmond, VA$202K321,523
- 6807 Montauk Dr Richmond, VA$220K31.51,990
- 3007 Blithewood Dr Richmond, VA$195K321,484
- 3015 Blithewood Dr Richmond, VA$216K321,484
- 3108 Blithewood Dr Richmond, VA$175K311,351
- 6808 Montauk Dr Richmond, VA$173K31.51,426
- 6817 Montauk Dr Richmond, VA$183K31.51,270
- 3101 Blithewood Dr Richmond, VA$238K221,827
- 2956 Hathaway Rd APT 103 Richmond, VA$153K221,379
- 2956 Hathaway Rd Richmond, VA$215K221,561
- 2956 Hathaway Rd APT 103 Richmond, VA$211K221,379
- 2956 Hathaway Rd APT 306 Richmond, VA$223K321,729
- 2956 Hathaway Rd APT 501 Richmond, VA$228K321,729
- 2956 Hathaway Rd Richmond, VA$178K221,379
- 3116 Blithewood Dr Richmond, VA$152K311,244
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292