- Lot: 5,649 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,243 all time views
- 29 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $59,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- MLS #: T2724876
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Financing Available \ Cash, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Last Change Type \ Back On Market, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Floor Covering \ Wood, Property Description \ One Story, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Other, Interior Features \ Other, Exterior Features \ Other, Last Status \ Pending, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,118 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1559320000
- Zillow Home ID: 45087355
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $46-82K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts East Tampa home values will rise 7.7% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among East Tampa homes, this home is 6.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 18.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.5% higher than in Tampa, and 348.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Tampa home values.
Nearby Schools in Tampa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.