3006 Montville Valley Ct, Cary, NC 275195 beds, 5 baths, 4,789 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $780,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- Finished basement, 1528 sqft
- Parking: 572 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 4,789 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 073503248069000
- Zillow Home ID: 71844577
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3006 Montville Valley Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27519 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% lower than in Cary, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 27519 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27519 home values.
- 3004 Montville Valley Ct Cary, NC$512K43.53,302
- 3008 Montville Valley Ct Cary, NC$532K--3.53,695
- 3002 Montville Valley Ct Cary, NC$635K--3.54,015
- 3009 Montville Valley Ct Cary, NC$561K--3.53,680
- 3003 Montville Valley Ct Cary, NC$565K54.53,744
- 3007 Montville Valley Ct Cary, NC$496K--2.53,162
- 3005 Montville Valley Ct Cary, NC$506K--3.53,313
- 3000 Montville Valley Ct Cary, NC$858K55.55,652
- 2302 Cameron Pond Dr Cary, NC$533K--33,300
- 2304 Cameron Pond Dr Cary, NC$539K--2.53,436
- 2306 Cameron Pond Dr Cary, NC$547K53.53,113
- 2308 Cameron Pond Dr Cary, NC$502K543,866
- 2207 Cameron Pond Dr Cary, NC$524K--3.53,443
- 1009 Dresden Meadow Ct # LOT12 Cary, NC$406K54.54,202
- 7225 Carpenter Fire Station Rd Cary, NC$438KStudio--1,840
- 504 Simbury Glen Ct Cary, NC$416K--2.52,910
- 1014 Dresden Meadow Ct Cary, NC$530K54.54,781
- 506 Simbury Glen Ct Cary, NC$503K433,462
- 214 Beacon Falls Ct Cary, NC$708K55.54,269
- 520 Buxton Grant Dr Cary, NC$621K443,610
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292