3006 N Pennsylvania Ave, San Bernardino, CA 924072 beds, 1 bath, 675 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,797 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $160
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 242 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.5
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 675 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 0268132240000
- Zillow Home ID: 17353398
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3006 N Pennsylvania Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92407 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 50.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.4% greater than in San Bernardino, and 111.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92407 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92407 home values.
- 3003 Glenview Ave San Bernardino, CA$139K21912
- 3011 Glenview Ave San Bernardino, CA$128K21675
- 1809 Darby St San Bernardino, CA$141K21891
- 1817 Darby St San Bernardino, CA$135K21891
- 3017 Glenview Ave San Bernardino, CA$94K21672
- 1825 Darby St San Bernardino, CA$133K21891
- 1795 Darby St San Bernardino, CA$214K421,365
- 3025 Glenview Ave San Bernardino, CA$144K21917
- 1839 Darby St San Bernardino, CA$139K21636
- 1789 Darby St San Bernardino, CA$157K311,056
- 1849 Darby St San Bernardino, CA$126K21651
- 3033 Glenview Ave San Bernardino, CA$152K31937
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292