3006 Randall Ave, Bronx, NY 104653 beds, 1 bath, 700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1995 for $370,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Granite countertop, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 054370044
- Zillow Home ID: 29845172
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3006 Randall Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Throggs Neck market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1500% greater than in New York, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Throggs Neck home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Throggs Neck home values.
- 3002 Randall Ave Bronx, NY$403K----1,680
- 3010 Randall Ave Bronx, NY$532K----1,404
- 652 Logan Ave Bronx, NY$368K32.51,296
- 3000 Randall Ave Bronx, NY$347K431,351
- 650 Logan Ave Bronx, NY$413K----1,296
- 3009 Randall Ave # 1 Bronx, NY$404K------
- 3012 Randall Ave Bronx, NY$557K----2,193
- 648 Logan Ave Bronx, NY$414K----1,296
- 646 Logan Ave Bronx, NY$431K----1,296
- 3014 Randall Ave Bronx, NY$691K----2,108
- 649 Hollywood Ave Bronx, NY$677K----2,746
- 644 Logan Ave Bronx, NY$403K----1,296
- 3016 Randall Ave Bronx, NY$456K321,368
- 647 Hollywood Ave Bronx, NY$625K312,570
- 642 Logan Ave Bronx, NY$417K32.51,296
- 2970 Randall Ave Bronx, NY$539K----1,972
- 645 Hollywood Ave Bronx, NY$629K----2,570
- 3005 Randall Ave Bronx, NY$445K----1,836
- 3007 Randall Ave Bronx, NY$468K----2,460
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292