- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3006 SE Alder St, Portland, OR 972143 beds, 2 baths, 1,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,650 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1906
- 2252 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1990 for $37,000
- Price/sqft: $359
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,392 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1906
- Parcel #: R280453
- Zillow Home ID: 53963733
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3006 Se Alder Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunnyside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.1% lower than in Portland, and 95.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunnyside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunnyside home values.
- 3010 SE Alder St Portland, OR$328K311,392
- 712 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$343K211,085
- 728 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$428K121,560
- 3060 SE Stark St Portland, OR------206,357
- 736 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$407K322,023
- 717 SE 30th Ave # 727 Portland, OR$456K11650
- 2943 SE Alder St APT 18 Portland, OR$205K11560
- 2943 SE Alder St Portland, OR$2.09M----16,170
- 625 SE 30th Ave # 627 Portland, OR$955K--54,087
- 3025 SE Alder Ct Portland, OR$322K21848
- 3033 SE Alder Ct Portland, OR$391K321,136
- 737 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$338K21767
- 3027 SE Alder St Portland, OR--311,000
- 613 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$474K422,508
- 3005 SE Morrison St # 3013 Portland, OR$1.32M--86,997
- 2934 SE Alder St Portland, OR$1.78M----14,850
- 747 SE 30th Ave Portland, OR$422K331,599
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.