3007 La Estancia Ln, Houston, TX 770934 beds, 2 baths, 1,590 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
*****FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PORTFOLIO PLEASE CONTACT MLUX PROPERTIES AT 214-843-0606 OR EMAIL US AT INFO@MLUXPROPERTIES.COM
Additional Information on this Portfolio:
All homes were built in 2006 and are located on La Estancia Lane.
One Seller who owns all properties.
The Portfolio is fully stabilized (no vacancies).
List Price is $64.77 per square feet.
Harris County?s population of 4,336,853 is expected to grow to 4,600,000 by 2015 for a 7% increase.
Asking Price: $2,250,000.00
3bed/2bath, 1590 sf
4bed/2bath, 1562 sf
5bed/2bath, 1590 sf
4bed/2bath, 1590 sf
3bed/2.5bath, 1590 sf
$850.00 to $1,295.00 per month
Locally Managed by a Professional Property Management Company
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: On street
- New Flooring, New Paint
- Garbage disposal
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,590 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1275640030014
- Zillow Home ID: 80535774
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3007 La Estancia Lane
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 3005 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$92K421,554
- 3009 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$91K421,562
- 3011 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$89K321,590
- 3003 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$94K521,562
- 2937 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$93K521,554
- 3013 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$89K321,590
- 3006 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$91K421,588
- 3004 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$91K421,588
- 3008 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$90K321,590
- 3002 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$86K521,590
- 2935 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$90K421,562
- 3015 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$82K32.51,590
- 3010 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$91K321,590
- 2938 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$86K521,588
- 3012 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$92K521,590
- 3017 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$92K521,590
- 2933 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$94K521,600
- 2936 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$86K521,590
- 3014 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$90K32.51,590
- 2934 La Estancia Ln Houston, TX$84K421,590
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!