3007 Oliver St NW, Washington, DC 200155 beds, 3 baths, 2,262 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 5,732 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,262 sqft
- Parcel #: 2316 0002
- Zillow Home ID: 458984
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3007 Oliver St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chevy Chase, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90.7% lower than in Washington, and 92.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Chevy Chase home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chevy Chase home values.
- 3011 Oliver St NW Washington, DC$857K43.51,924
- 5900 Moreland St NW Washington, DC$1.16M63.52,670
- 5910 Moreland St NW Washington, DC$866K32.51,924
- 3015 Oliver St NW Washington, DC$865K332,555
- 5877 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$770K31.51,468
- 5873 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$839K33.51,650
- 5881 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$1.39M422,925
- 5724 Moreland St NW Washington, DC$835K431,723
- 3019 Oliver St NW Washington, DC$842K33.51,530
- 3004 Oliver St NW Washington, DC$1.4M53.52,260
- 5869 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$757K31.51,380
- 3012 Oliver St NW Washington, DC$795K33.51,438
- 5865 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$960K43.52,229
- 3023 Oliver St NW Washington, DC$928K43.52,451
- 3016 Oliver St NW Washington, DC$762K32.51,438
- 5718 Moreland St NW Washington, DC$835K43.52,224
- 3020 Oliver St NW Washington, DC$979K32.51,904
- 5861 Nebraska Ave NW Washington, DC$1.37M43.53,111
- 5733 Moreland St NW Washington, DC$1.17M422,520
- 3027 Oliver St NW Washington, DC$1.13M43.52,260
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292